Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
Job Location: Southeast Region, USA
dPoint Technologies is a recognized global leader in the development, manufacturing and selling of innovative membrane technologies and heat and humidity exchangers for energy recovery in buildings and hydrogen fuel cells. dPoint is an exciting high-growth clean technology company that was recognized as one of the top 60 fastest growing companies in Canada three years in a row and was one of Deloitte’s Top 15 Clean Tech companies. dPoint was recently acquired by the Zehnder Group, based in Switzerland, one of Europe’s leading energy recovery companies.
Working in an outside sales capacity you will be responsible for interacting with manufacturers, sales reps, engineers, real estate developers and OEM customers daily. You will work with them on getting the dPoint ERV core specified on projects and integrating dPoint products and technologies into their HVAC systems. Your tasks will include educating the North American HVAC market on the dPoint technology, working with OEM reps on selecting dPoint ERV cores in specific projects and providing technical information to prospective customers as required. You will be reporting to and working directly with the CEO, Sales Manager, Application Engineers, Inside Sales team and Product Managers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead customer related activities for your territory in all aspects of the sales process including understanding customer situations, lead generation, presentations, proposals and completing the sale with the goal of having OEM reps and engineers select the dPoint ERV core for their projects.
- Preparing and following up on quotations, proposals and requests for technical information
- Meeting with manufacturer representatives, engineering consulting firms, real estate
developers and owners to educate them on dPoint products and getting dPoint products
specified in building HVAC systems. (50% or more travel will be required)
- Preparing for and participating in HVAC industry trade shows
- Developing sales forecasts, account plans and preparing for customer meetings using the SPIN
- Tracking customer, industry and competitor information in Salesforce.com and preparing sales
- Engaging in marketing activities to promote business development through
tradeshows, seminars, and publications
- Training dPoint sales team on HVAC products and industry trends
- You may be required to visit dPoint Technologies head office on a quarterly basis. Our office is located at 1455 East Georgia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of customer engagement experience (applications, sales/marketing support or field support)
- Application engineering/specification experience with HVAC products is preferred
- Ability to quickly build strong personal rapport with prospects, customers, and internal team
members is essential
- Driven, self sufficient and naturally competitive – “loves to win”
- Likes to travel and interact with customer
- Engineering or Business degree is highly desirable but not required. BSc or Technical Diploma
graduates are also encouraged to apply
Please send your cover letter, resume and a short email to Daria Bukreeva (email@example.com).