Job Title: Sales Manager – Fuel Cell
Reports To: Sales Director
The Sales Manager – Fuel Cell shall build and maintain effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. They will identify, develop, and close new sales opportunities, as well as grow existing ones. They will serve as the primary interface for dPoint Fuel Cell products and create demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers. They will work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales Leadership, FC Product Manager, and Technical Lead – Mechanical on all customer-facing work, and also provide support to the Fuel Cell Product Manager and Sales Director on internal projects.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading customer related activities in all aspects of the sales process including understanding customer situations, lead generation, presentations, proposals and completing the sale
- Building and maintaining effective long-term relationships with a defined Fuel Cell customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues
- Preparing and following up on quotations, proposals and requests for technical information.
- Meeting with product designers & engineers to educate and promote dPoint products (40% or
more travel will be required)
- Developing sales forecasts, account plans and preparing for customer meetings using the SPIN
- Tracking customer, industry and competitor information in Salesforce.com and preparing sales
- Engaging in marketing activities to promote business development through industry
tradeshows, seminars, and publications.
- Training the dPoint Sales Team on Fuel Cell products, industry and market trends
- Working with dPoint Marketing on creating and refining Fuel Cell marketing tools
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of customer engagement experience (applications, sales/marketing support or field support); Fuel Cell industry experience is strongly preferred
- Engineering or Business degree is highly desirable but not required; B.Sc or Technical Diploma graduates are also encouraged to apply
- A positive attitude and ability to quickly build strong personal rapport with prospects, customers, and internal team members is essential
- Driven, self-sufficient and naturally competitive – “loves to win”
- Thrives on travel and customer interactions
- Proficient with the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel ; experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are an absolute must
- A take-charge individual, with a strong work ethic that will take ownership of this position
Please send your resume and a short email to Daria @ firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you believe that you are a strong candidate and should be considered for the position.